I had leftover dough in the freezer and apples, so I just threw together another tart this afternoon. My apple slice fanning and knifework are getting better, I think! Both very useful skills probably.
Tag Archives: half-assed
- RT @BitchMedia: Read Bitch co-founder @andizeisler's recent essay on the history of using feminism to sell products: salon.com/2014/07/21/wor… 9 hours ago
- RT @postcrunk: a tattoo is permanent declaration of autonomy over your temporary body 1 day ago
- coffee and tacos for breakfast. really glad I'm immune to heartburn 1 day ago
- @whodreamedit hey! me and tater are trying to get in touch with you <3 1 day ago
- RT @eleanoir: Just read a thing where someone was saying that Luna was the manic pixie dream girl of HARRY POTTER which is so stupid b/c it… 1 day ago
apples art asian american awesome bacon baked goods boston Breakfast burrito candy casserole cheap cheapeats cheap eats cheese chicago chipotle crab cupcakes deepfried Dinner drunk easy eggplant eggs emo ethics falafel fancy farm fish garlic gastro non grata grinnell half-assing hawaii hedonism holocaust holy grail hotdogs hue japan lobster meat mexican minneapolis minnesota mui ne mushrooms new york city nomenclature pasta pastry per se pizza potatoes recipe restaurant restaurants rice romance salad sandwich soup squash street food sweden texmex traveling vegan vegetarian vietnam vietnamese vung tau washington dc