I had leftover dough in the freezer and apples, so I just threw together another tart this afternoon. My apple slice fanning and knifework are getting better, I think! Both very useful skills probably.
Tag Archives: half-assed
- @sarahmirk TREEPANTS! my word. 9 hours ago
- RT @ethiopiennesays: i'm just a simple gal who wants flowers for her birthday*~*~* http://t.co/CpL4gRHhKw 10 hours ago
- and stop rly fruitful and smart conversations bc someone needs a cookie and a backrub 10 hours ago
- but it's also the same shit that I have seen + experienced day in and day out. it's so frustrating being forced to stoop down to "allies"+ 10 hours ago
- reading @elonjames's TL rn is making my brain hurt 10 hours ago
apples art asian american awesome bacon baked goods boston Breakfast burrito candy casserole cheap cheapeats cheap eats cheese chicago chipotle crab cupcakes deepfried Dinner drunk easy eggplant eggs emo ethics falafel fancy farm fish garlic gastro non grata grinnell half-assing hawaii hedonism holocaust holy grail hotdogs hue japan lobster meat mexican minneapolis minnesota mui ne mushrooms new york city nomenclature pasta pastry per se pizza potatoes recipe restaurant restaurants rice romance salad sandwich soup squash street food sweden texmex traveling vegan vegetarian vietnam vietnamese vung tau washington dc