I had leftover dough in the freezer and apples, so I just threw together another tart this afternoon. My apple slice fanning and knifework are getting better, I think! Both very useful skills probably.
Tag Archives: half-assed
- RT @IlllllllllllllI: but the translation brings out how cheap and fake even that pretended defense is, how unbelievable it is finally, stre… 12 hours ago
- RT @IlllllllllllllI: the original poem is p breathtaking, subnietzschean, american bourgeois enjoyment, white guilt gone recursive so it ne… 12 hours ago
- RT @dannybowien: Just made smoked beet tortillas, about to turn into tostadas... http://t.co/66Vocx10pg 12 hours ago
- RT @ColorOfChange: Great writeup on Nailah Jefferson's lovely, maddening @VanishingPearls doc in @EBONYMag ebony.com/entertainment-…. #BPSpill… 12 hours ago
- ICYMI @clepsydras has a kickass essay on neocolonialist poetics up on @QuaintMagazine! Loved working with her. quaintmagazine.com/issues/issue-t… 13 hours ago
apples art asian american awesome bacon baked goods boston Breakfast burrito candy casserole cheap cheapeats cheap eats cheese chicago chipotle crab cupcakes deepfried Dinner drunk easy eggplant eggs emo ethics falafel fancy farm fish garlic gastro non grata grinnell half-assing hawaii hedonism holocaust holy grail hotdogs hue japan lobster meat mexican minneapolis minnesota mui ne mushrooms new york city nomenclature pasta pastry per se pizza potatoes recipe restaurant restaurants rice romance salad sandwich soup squash street food sweden texmex traveling vegan vegetarian vietnam vietnamese vung tau washington dc