I had leftover dough in the freezer and apples, so I just threw together another tart this afternoon. My apple slice fanning and knifework are getting better, I think! Both very useful skills probably.
Tag Archives: half-assed
- How do we get over the feeling that everything we do fits into the schema of oppression? How do we survive violent reprisals? 11 hours ago
- RT @tressiemcphd: Twitter ONLY *FEELS* LIKE THE PUBLIC SQUARE. 11 hours ago
- not feeling very optimistic lately. And here goes my 1,500th tweet. 12 hours ago
- I feel like writing is an inherently optimistic endeavor: you're putting forth your vision of how the world should be, could be. But I am+ 12 hours ago
- @whodreamedit EVERYTHING IS UP 12 hours ago
apples art asian american awesome bacon baked goods boston Breakfast burrito candy casserole cheap cheapeats cheap eats cheese chicago chipotle crab cupcakes deepfried Dinner drunk easy eggplant eggs emo ethics falafel fancy farm fish garlic gastro non grata grinnell half-assing hawaii hedonism holocaust holy grail hotdogs hue japan lobster meat mexican minneapolis minnesota mui ne mushrooms new york city nomenclature pasta pastry per se pizza potatoes recipe restaurant restaurants rice romance salad sandwich soup squash street food sweden texmex traveling vegan vegetarian vietnam vietnamese vung tau washington dc